BUSABA EATHAI

Hi peeps! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! 

This is a long overdue post about Busaba Eathai AKA my favourite Thai Food eatery. I'm a huge Thai food fan and Busaba Eathai NEVER disappoints! 

I like all their curries (green in particular), which I always have with fragrant Jasmine rice. 
My favourite drink is the Guava Collins. 












If the pictures don't convince you to go to Busaba, here is what will: 

  • For all you students, Basaba offers a 20% discount with a valid student card
  • At certain times of the year, they have a 50% discount from your total bill
  • They have an app (free on the app store) that you can use to check in to a restaurant and pay - you can split bills, leave tips, etc using the app
  • If you complete a short survey about your experience, you will receive a free 'small plate' on your next visit


If you happen to go to Busaba soon, let me know what you thought of it! 

Sam 


FTC: This was not a sponsored article. All opinions are my own. Details (about discounts) are correct at the time of writting.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments