YOUTUBE ROUND UP!

Hey guys, its been a while since I wrote anything for the blog. My focus had switched slightly to making YouTube videos - not for any particular reason besides I enjoy the process!
Anyways, I thought I'd do an youtube round up from the last month or so that both my blog and youtube channel are aligned. 
If you haven't checked out my channel yet - do so here
S
xoxox


 Explaining why I have been away from everything for a while! 


One of my most highly requested videos - talking about my intercalated degree at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine as well as the University of Cambridge. I did a post on this separately - check it out here


Explaining why I chose to be an Obstertrician and Gynaecologist! 


After getting fed up of graduates shunning Medicine for fear of the GAMSAT, I decided to make this video. 


With around five weeks to go until I finish foundation training, this is part 1 of my experiences video. 

xoxox 

Share:

0 comments