AUTUMN WEEK IN PICTURES

Hi peeps! 
Hopefully you haven't been waiting too long for an 'In pictures' post - apologies if you have, but hope you enjoy!


If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I no longer have braids! I decided to leave my hair out for a bit and rock a fringe/ bangs. I also went to Cromer over the weekend (pictures to follow!) There's been some major changes in my life that I will update you guys with in due course! In the mean time, my hat is from Topshop and my oversize jumper/ sweater/ cardigan is from Romwe - both came in very handy on a rainy day in Cromer! 


Autumn has slowly become my favourite season visually. Usually it just passed me by because of really early mornings and late nights during placement/ internship over the last few years. But now that I live quite close to the hospital I'm in, I'm able to marvel at the lovely autumn colours that are about at the moment! 


I bought myself a Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin face brush a couple of weeks ago and its AWESOME! Read a review I wrote about it here


I posted this on my instagram (@hey_sammiie) so you guys can see just how much weight my lanyard bears on a day to day basis when I'm in the hospital. Usually I have another card, another pen and a pen torch also hanging off it...Surprisingly, everything stays on when I have to run to see acutely ill patients! 


A few days ago I came home to this lovely bouquet of some of favourite flowers (lilies) although the white ones hadn't bloomed yet when I took the picture. I love the smell of lilies (and many other flowers).


It had been a while since I went to Nandos, so this was a very welcome visit! I always have the same thing (usually a wrap plus chips) but when I feel particularly hungry, I have the corn on the cob as well and this was one of those hungry days! 


Finally - this is how I meal prep. I don't like cooking massive dinners everyday especially as I'm almost always cooking for myself, so one day a week, I take the time to make some meals that will last me a few days. This picture shows just one version of what I make (usually I make three or four different meals so I can alternate and not get bored). I then freeze the meals and eat them over the coming days.
I have been prepping my dinners like this for a few years. I find it saves me time during the week and after a long day at the hospital or in lectures, I'm usually not interested in spending another hour or two cooking. 

That's all folks! 

Sammie 






Share:

0 comments