THIS WEEK IN PICTURES


Hi lovelies! So I've decided to make this a thing - "my week in pictures". I take A LOT of pictures on a daily basis so I figured this would be a way for you to keep up to date with what I'm getting up to. 

So here are some of the things I got up this week: 


On one of the days I went to lab, I was feeling myself! I wore some black high waisted jeans from Topshop and a black cotton shirt also from Topshop. I finished off my black ensemble with some brown shows and my trusy orange watch (which I always wear!). 

The shirt  and shoes are quite old so I can't find any links for you guys. 

The jeans can be found on here: Topshop Jeans 

The watch as a gift :) 




After the longest week I had a Mango Smoothie from a smoothie place in Westfield, Stratford. The smoothie was super refreshing and had the added feel good factor of not drinking a fizzy drink which I always try to avoid!

 

If you live in London you'll know that it has been HOOOOOTTTTT over the last week. 

This heat tryna kill our spirits! 

I've literally had one of these Rowntree Ice Lollies every day (I know its bad but oh so good!). Who else likes the red (I think grape) flavour at the top? 


So I had the opportunity to visit some of the colleges of Cambridge University this week - so so cool! You have to pay to go inside some of them but I was lucky enough to have free access to all areas on the day! 

Cambridge city is so pretty and picturesque. If you're one of those people (like me) who likes to take pictures and to explore then I recommend visiting Cambridge if you can. 



To end my week I met up with my bestie who also happens to be my lil sis (Her Blog)! We both live in London but because of our busy schedules, we don't get a lot of opportunities to meet up. But this week we went for dinner then had some coffee and cake afterwards. 

We went to this lovely cafe called Pomme de Pain which is located on Tottenham Court Road (I will write a separate blog post about it). The cake I had was the pineapple, banana and coconut cake - I definitely did not know that these flavours worked so well together so this was a good learning experience. I love baking so I'll be trying this out at home and will let you'll know how it goes!

My sister had a mocha but I couldn't resist the Dark Chocolate Chip muffin from Pomme de Pain (yes I had two cakes in one day - don't judge...) - I have a cake problem. 

Thats all from this week guys, hope you all have good weeks, I'll see you on my next post! 

X

Share:

0 comments