BYRON HAMBURGERS

Hi loves! Hope y'all have had good weeks :) 

Today's post is about burgers! 

I have a penchant for burgers so when I moved to London and discovered Byron, I was in burger heaven. 

Byron is a hamburger restaurant chain whose ethos is very simple - to serve hamburgers the way they should be - simple. The food is made to order, so very fresh, and is always served with a smile which I appreciate! 
I have just about managed to try all the burgers on the Byron menu and my current favourite is the Le Smokey. 
This burger, comprising of a beef burger, smoked cheddar cheese, streaky bacon, crispy fried onions, iceburg lettuce, pickles (opted for no pickles) and smoked chilli BBQ sauce is, for me, the ultimate summer burger. 

I always have my burgers well done with skin on chips and a dollop of ketchup. On this occasion I had my burger with Fentimans Botanically Brewed Ginger Beer which was pretty good!





The restaurant staff, as always, are super friendly and the best thing about Byron is that you can join their Byron Burger Club which means you get updates and notices earlier than the rest of the public about new burgers on the menu. Even better, is that sometimes, they hold events for club members where they get to TASTE burgers or drinks FOR FREE!! Now that's an offer no one can resist right?! 

If anyone visits Byron, let me know which burger is your favourite and we can compare! 

Laters! 

Sam 



Tags:

Share:

0 comments